Korcula Island Multi-Day Tour
OverviewDiscover the unspoilt beauty, secluded coves, hidden caves, local cuisine and wines during this 8-day tour. You will have access to all that the island has to offer and engage in different activities: sea kayaking, biking, buggy driving, snorkeling and hiking in and around this wonderful Croatian island.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- All-inclusive tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Multi-Day Trip
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourBy keeping guest numbers to a maximum of 12 per week you can plan the activities according to the weather conditions, your fitness level and area of interests.
Day 1 - Saturday
You will be welcome to the villa on Korcula Island from Dubrovnik Airport or other accommodation. During the transfer to Korcula you will stop in Ston, which is famous with largest stone wall in Europe and with your private tour guide after the small tour of Stone Walls, have a festive lunch in Captain House Restaurant. Next, enjoy a wine tasting in the Peljeac peninsula and get the chance to tray best oysters in this part of the Europe.
Arrival at the accommodation
Day 2 - Sunday
Explore Korcula archipelago, which consist of 20 small islet and discover the best snorkeling spots. Firstly you will have a walk around Badija islet which is very well known for its Franciscan Monastery from the 14 Th century. Follows by visit to Vrnik Islet which is also famous for stone mason tradition and from this particular white stone. Later, get ready for a four-course delicious Dalmatian Al fresco style lunch on the boat . Enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 3 - Monday
Board your kayaks and, guided by our professional skipper, and explore the natural beauties of the Korcula Island. Have lunch in charming local restaurant. Spend the afternoon at your leisure and in the evening a transfer to Korcula old town is provided for summer cultural event, the Moreska Traditional Sword Dance (entrance Tickets included).
Day 4 - Tuesday
Cruise towards the UNESCO protected and spectacularly beautiful city of Dubrovnik. Enjoy a 90-minute ride to the Pearl of Adriatic Dubrovnik. Discover Dubrovnik in a guided walking tour and learn about this wonderful city and participate in famous Games of Thrones private tour which is filmed exactly in Dubrovnik. Leave Dubrovnik and have lunch on the boat near Elafiti Island.
Day 5 - Wednesday
This is not just another ordinary bike tour - it is three very well planned adventures in one. After safety briefing in Beach Club enjoy leisurely biking on gravel roads of Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards. Deep your toes in Lumbarda sandy beach sand. Visit our island best farm and taste local wines. A lunch cooked with local ingredients is will be served.
Day 6 - Thursday
After safety briefing in Lumbarda enjoy Buggy driving on gravel roads above Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards. Explore the island and take the chance to swim before lunch (included)
Day 7- Friday
Today on a last day with us you have full day at leisure or welcome to do whatever you please and enjoy a wonderful dinner with a view on the Adriatic sea.
Day 8 - Saturday
Leave the accommodation and make your way your preferred location after breakfast.
Inclusions for Korcula Island Multi-Day Tour
- 7-night accommodation in five Star Villa on Korcula island
- Small-group tour
- Half board in modern suites in fivestar Villa on Korcula Island
- Private luxury round Split or Dubrovnik airport transfers
- Daily private Tailor made excursions as per Itinerary
- Private English, French, German or Spanish speaking tour guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free rental car during your stay
Exclusions for Korcula Island Multi-Day Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please e-mail or call directly supplier to submit your flight or accommodation scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Korcula Island Sea Kayaking Tour and Snorkel Combo
- Korcula Island Snorkeling Adventure
- Korcula Island Sightseeing Tour Including Wine Tasting
- Lastovo Island Nature Park Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island
- Hvar Island Yacht Excursion from Korcula
- Korcula Island Buggy Tour and Snorkel Adventure with Lunch
- Dubrovnik Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island