OverviewExperience Korean history in action when you go on the stage sets at Yongin MBC Dramia, where some of the most famous historical TV dramas in Korea are filmed. Then travel through time at the Korean Folk Village where carefully restored houses and artifacts from the Joseon Dynasty provide a window into the past. Dive into Korea's cultural heritage on this day tour from Seoul!
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup from your Seoul hotel, you’ll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned coach one hour to Yongin MBC Dramia, the filming location for popular Korean historical dramas such as Jumong, Queen Seon-deok and The Moon That Embraces The Sun.
Follow your knowledgeable guide into MBC Dramia and marvel at the elaborate sets constructed from historical records, with accurate recreations of buildings from as long ago as the 9th century. You can handle many of the items that are on display and even enter a royal household and sit on the throne! Choose to try on historical costumes for a great photo op (KRW 20,000 extra).
If filming is taking place during your visit, you may be able to ask for a photo with one of the actors. Or snap a fun pic with the life-size posters from scenes filmed here.
Once you have toured the sets at MBC Dramia, you'll drive to a local restaurant. Try classic Korean dishes such as bulgogi (beef in a marinated soy sauce) or bibimbap (steamed rice with assorted vegetables and minced beef or vegetarian). After your meal, get ready to step into history at the Korean Folk Village.
Follow your guide through the Korean Folk Village, which showcases buildings and artifacts from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1897). In the village as you'll see more than 260 traditional houses that were relocated to the Folk Village and restored to perfection. The buildings represent the dwellings of commoners, farmers, and noblemen from across Korea, as well as a scholars’ shrine, a provincial governor’s office, a private school, a Buddhist temple and a shaman's house.
You can also pop into workshops and watch artisans make traditional crafts such as pottery, baskets, wooden clogs, straw sandals and musical instruments. Or catch one of the daily performances like tightrope acrobatics, a traditional wedding ceremony or an equestrian show.
Your guide will return you to your Seoul hotel after stopping by at the Duty Free stores at the end of your tour.
Inclusions for Korean Cultural Combo: Yongin MBC Dramia TV Set Tour And Korean Folk Village From Seoul
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Korean Cultural Combo: Yongin MBC Dramia TV Set Tour And Korean Folk Village From Seoul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Traditional costume try-on (KRW20,000 extra)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved so please wear comfortable walking shoes
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Korean Palace And Market Tour In Seoul Including Insadong And Gyeongbokgung Palace
- DMZ Past And Present: Korean Demilitarized Zone Tour From Seoul
- Han River Evening Cruise And Gwangjang Night Market Tour
- Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower And Namsangol Hanok Village
- Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) And JSA Panmunjom Tour From Seoul
- Korean Folk Village Morning Tour
- Korean BBQ Tour
- Daily Ski Tour 1
- Hiking And Sauna Tour
- Palace Morning Tour