Korean Folk Village Afternoon Tour From Seoul
OverviewVisit the Korean Folk Village on this afternoon half-day trip from Seoul. The village, located an hour away from Seoul in Yongin, houses many ancient artifacts of Korean culture. Explore the village with your your guide, get taken back in time to ancient Korea and learn about Korean culture on this fascinating tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAt 1pm, you will be picked up from your Seoul hotel in comfortable transportation and brought to the Korean Folk Village located in Yongin City. The trip will take about 1 hour from Seoul.
Explore the Korean Folk Village with your knowledgeable tour guide for around 1.5 to 2 hours. At the Korean Folk Village, you can experience traditional culture by seeing lots of real and authentic Korean traditional houses which have been relocated and reconstructed from different parts of Korea. In addition, you can watch a Korean traditional performance which will include Korean farmer's music and dancing and acrobats tightrope walking (except on rainy days). Take lots of pictures at the Korean Folk Village and to remember your beautiful stay in Korea!
In addition, the Korean Folk Village is home to numerous collections of Korean cultural artifacts, and provides visitors an opportunity to experience and learn about Korean culture firsthand. Since its foundation in 1974, the village has been loved as a tourist destination that gives visitors a vivid cultural experience with traditional culture set in beautiful nature. The site is a venue to promote traditional Korean culture to both domestic and international visitors, and provides an open-air learning place for the generations to come. The village has been developed to convey the wisdom and the spirits of Korean ancestors to both domestic and international tourists. In addition, it has been used as a filming location for many Korean TV shows, and is therefore a very popular tour destination for both domestic Korean as well as international tourists.
After the tour, you will be taken back to your Seoul hotel.
Inclusions for Korean Folk Village Afternoon Tour From Seoul
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer by an air-conditioned coach with driver
Exclusions for Korean Folk Village Afternoon Tour From Seoul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
This booking requires a minimum of 2 adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seoul Palace Morning Tour
- Full Day Nami Island and Garden of Morning Calm Tour from Seoul
- Myeongdong District Tour and Shopping with Traditional Lunch
- 9-Hour Ski Tour to Jisan Ski Resort or Yangji Resort from Seoul
- Korean Heritage Tour: Palaces and Villages of Seoul Including Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Day Trip to Yangpyeong from Seoul