Get a glimpse of Korean culture and heritage on this tour of Seoul. Explore vast Gyeongbokgung Palace, learn about Korean history at the National Folk Museum, and discover Buddhist practices and traditions at Jogyesa Temple. At each place, your expert guide will tell you interesting facts and stories, especially about Koreas notable Joseon Dynasty.
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou’ll be picked up at your Seoul hotel in the morning and driven by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle around the city. First, pass the Blue House (Cheongwadae), the executive office and residence of the South Korean head of state and president of the Republic of Korea.
Continue to Gyeongbokgung Palace, which was the primary residence of the royal family in the Joseon Dynasty. Arguably as the most beautiful palace in Seoul, Gyeongbokgung remains the largest and grandest of the Five Grand Palaces. With your guide, explore the palace compound on foot and learn about the traditional architecture typical of the Joseon Dynasty.
Inside the compound, visit the National Folk Museum to gain an understanding of how Koreans have lived from ancient times to today. Following your guide through the museum, learn about the customs of both the ordinary citizens and members of the aristocracy as you browse displays of traditional farming methods, hunting, weaving, cooking and other housekeeping chores.
Finally, head to Jogyesa Temple, the leading temple for Zen Buddhism in Korea. On your visit, you’ll get an authentic sense of Buddhism’s role during the Joseon Dynasty, and witness first-hand how this place provides a calm sanctuary for locals from the busy streets of Seoul. After your time here, you'll be taken to the Ginseng Center before being dropped off at City Hall.
Inclusions for Korean Palace And Temple Tour In Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace And Jogyesa Temple
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Korean Palace And Temple Tour In Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace And Jogyesa Temple
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.