Korean Tea Ceremony And Kimchi Making Cultural Experience In SeoulWrite a Review
OverviewOn this 2-hour tour you will experience Korean traditional culture by learning the art of tea ceremony, making kimchi (a traditional side dish) and trying on a Hanbok or Korean traditional dress. In addition, you will learn some rules of Korean etiquette. Complete your tour with a visit to a duty free shop.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your Seoul hotel for this 2-hour cultural experience. First, you will learn about the art of the tea ceremony and put on a Hanbok, a Korean traditional dress. Korean tea ceremonies are very different from traditional British tea ceremonies. In Korean tea ceremonies, the cups and the pots have a specific location on the tray.
Then, you have a chance to make Kimchi by yourself. Kimchi was named as one of the worlds five healthiest foods by U.S. Health Magazine. Taste your own Kimchi after you finish making it.
After that, you will learn traditional Korean etiquette. Ever since ancient times, Koreans have shown respect and courtesy to elder people such as parents, grandparents and teachers. As such, there are specific ways of greeting elders. You will learn how to greet people in Korea. At the end of this tour, stop by a duty free shop before your transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Korean Tea Ceremony And Kimchi Making Cultural Experience In Seoul
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Korean Tea Ceremony And Kimchi Making Cultural Experience In Seoul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
There is no child fare
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.