Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip From Zadar
OverviewSpend a day touring Kornati National Park, one of the most magical places in Croatia. This group of more than 100 islands and cliffs will seduce you at first sight as you ride along. Stop to swim and explore and enjoy an included breakfast and lunch. The listed price does not include a 100 kn (15 €) adults National Park entrance fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour day trip to the jewel of the Adriatic Sea begins as you depart Zadar in the morning.
Leaving in the morning, make your way to the Kornati National Park via boat. Enjoy breakfast as you travel to the 109 islands that make up the park. Along the way you'll stop twice to go swimming on beautiful secluded beaches, tour an old village on an island,and visit the Tureta fort.
Then relax as you are taken on a tour around the park, checking up the dramatic karst-limestone formations that tower around you. In the middle of the day, you will also be treated to lunch. Enjoy!
Inclusions for Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip From Zadar
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Drinks: juice, wine, aperitif
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip From Zadar
- Entrance fees (100kn / 15 per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
During the off season, the tour may follow a different route that does not go to the Telaica nature park; find out more information about the tour dates on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- FROM ZADAR TO KRKA WATERFALLS SKARDINSKI BUK ROSKI SLAP
- Saharun Beach Full Day Guided Trip from Petrane
- FROM ZADAR TO SAHARUN
- Krka Waterfalls, Sibenik & Wine Tasting Small Group Day Trip from Zadar
- Visit the centuries-old town of Nin and swimming
- Private Day Sail Tour - Sailing for couples or friends on a boat from Zadar - only 2 people
- Half-Day Kayaking Safari on the Zrmanja River with Lunch
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip from Zadar