Kota Kinabalu Park And Poring Hot Springs TourWrite a Review
Kinabalu National Park is Malaysia first World Heritage Site designated by UNESCO for its outstanding universal values and the role as one of the most important biological site in the world. This tour will bring you across mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic views of the countryside and soaring hills. After trekking in the park, enjoy yourÂ dip into theÂ hot suphur springs atÂ Poring Hot Springs.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your hotel lobby around 7:30am and depart to Kinabalu Park. This tour brings you across mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic views of the countryside and soaring hills. Whilst end-route to Kinabalu Park, you can catch the magnificent sight of mount Kinabalu, South East Asia's highest peak. The park is a World Heritage site with incredible mega bio-diversity of flora and fauna, a heaven for nature enthusiasts.
On arrival, enjoy a guided nature trek along one of the many trails in the park before proceeding to Poring Hot Springs which offers visitors the opportunity for an invigorating dip into its hot sulphur springs. For a closer look at nature, take the 41m high canopy walk which offers a spectacular view of the Borneo Rainforest flora and fauna.
Inclusions for Kota Kinabalu Park And Poring Hot Springs Tour
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city area only)
Exclusions for Kota Kinabalu Park And Poring Hot Springs Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outskirt city hotel will incur additional charges
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 passengers required to operate this tour
Please provide your passport number once you have received the booking confirmation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.