Kotor Boat Tour
OverviewExplore Montenegro with this daily boat tour from Kotor. Embark on a 2.5-hour journey with 2 stops, each lasting 30 minutes. The first stop to visit is Our Lady of the Rocks Island and the second stop is in old town Perast.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourChoose between a 12pm or 2pm departure and sail for approximately 40 minutes. We dock at the Our Lady of the Rocks Island for 30 minutes. On the island you can visit a church and a museum. After this break, we sail to old town Perast for a short trip of about 5 minutes. In Perst you can visit St. Nikola church, the First Maritime museum or spend time in some of the many restaurants to enjoy our domestic food and wine. After that we sail back to Kotor port.
Inclusions for Kotor Boat Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Kotor Boat Tour
- The listed price does not include a parking fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.