You will be picked up from your hotel in Lucknow city center at 02:30 PM and will be escorted in your air-conditioned vehicle to Kotwara House.Muzaffar and Meeras couture fashion brand was established in 1990. They wanted to showcase the traditional craft of the Awadh region. Kotwara house is now a living center for craft with design and restoration inputs from Muzaffar and Meera Ali. The couple has revived the traditional craftsmanship of Lucknow. You will have the opportunity to see their workshop of Chikan, Zari and Mukaesh for their label, Kotwara. Admire each piece being readied and interact with highly skilled artisans at work. We also get to see the collected artifacts, some great works of calligraphy and paintings. Also enjoy short dance clips from Muzaffars landmark films including Umrao Jaan over a cup of hot tea/coffee. Upon conclusion of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in Lucknow.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs
Departure Time :
2:30 PM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Your hotel in the city of Lucknow
Return Details :
Same as departure location
OverviewKotwara House is owned by Muzzaffar and Meera Ali. Muzzaffar is an Indian filmmaker, fashion designer, poet and artist. He belongs to the Muslin Rajput royal house of Kotwara and is the current Raja of Kotwara. His wife, Meera Ali is an architect and fashion designer. They have created an international couture label, The House of Kotwara. On this tour, you will see their workshop for their label and interact with highly skilled artisans. Clips from Muzaffers classic films are shown as you have a cup of tea/coffee. Highlights: - Kotwara Fashion Label Insight Interact with artisans Tea at Kotwara House
- Private Air conditioned Vehicle.
- Pick up / drop off within Lucknow city center.
- Visit Kotwara House and their workshop.
- Enjoying tea at Kotwara house.
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Prior appointment is required before booking
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.