Koycegiz Evening Market - Mugla
OverviewBoat trip from Dalyan to Koycegiz market with delicious sunset BBQ dinner included. Experience the market as never before, interact with the stall holders, shop in the cooler weather in a calmer environment and then watch the sunset over Koycegiz lake on board our boat whilst your home cooked dinner is served. A fabulous trip offering a unique insight into true market life.
Know More about this tourYour tour will commence when we meet at our office at 1pm. We will then take the short walk to our boat where complimentary tea and coffee welcome drinks will await you. We sail across the beautiful calm Koycegiz lake where we will stop for a swim before continuing on to the market which we aim to reach at around 4pm. Once at the market we will leisurely browse the huge variety of stalls, meeting the stall holders with the options available to purchase clothing, shoes, handbags, fresh produce and much more should you wish. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants to visit for drinks and snacks both around the market and by the marina, perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by.
We will depart the market at approximately 6pm and begin our journey sailing towards our stunning dinner destination. Take the time to relax, sunbathe and swim while the Captain prepares your dinner of BBQ chicken and meatballs with a large variety of mezzes and salad to accompany it. Following dinner we will watch the breathtaking sunset before beginning our journey back to Dalyan, reaching the harbour at around 9,30pm.
Inclusions for Koycegiz Evening Market
- Professional Guide, Tea, Coffee, Water, Snacks on board the boat, Open buffet BBQ dinner, Boat trip to and from Koycegiz Market
Exclusions for Koycegiz Evening Market
- Additional beverages on board the boat
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.