Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Long Tail BoatWrite a Review
OverviewFeel the most beautiful strip of sand on the earth! Krabi 4 Island tour is most popular tour one should opt for. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai popularly known as Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor which are covered. Set out for most memorable trip of your holiday, experience clean, tranquil, clear blue waves and forget the world behind!
- Enjoy full day island hopping in a traditional longtail boat exploring beautiful white coral sandy beaches
- Visit to the most beautiful strips of sand in the world Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Snap your own photo memory at most picturesque island Koh Poda
- The cruise around the head of Chicken Island, where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming with colorful fish.
Know More about this tourOn this fullday tour you will discover the 4 most marvellous islands near Krabi Start your day trip in the morning with a pickup from your hotel and head to the pier to board a Long Tail Boat. Go snorkeling or swimming in the crystal clear water and marvel at colorful marine life and spectacular coral reefs as you make stops at the islands.
Phra Nang Beach Lovely Beach, clear water and rated 10 most beautiful beaches in the world, What more one could want in an Island tour Words will fall short to describe the beauty of this beach Phra Nang is arguably the finest beach in Thailand, if not southeast Asia
Tup Island Tup Island also known as Tub Island, Koh Tap or Koh Thap. Tup is much smaller than the other islands in the group, however it has a nice beach and the waters that surround it provide an excellent spot for snorkeling with an abundance of tropical fish.
Chicken Island Chicken Island is also known as Koh Kai, Koh Gai or Koh Hua Khwan. Koh Kai received its more commonly known name as Chicken Island because of a large rock formation that undoubtedly resembles the head and neck of a chicken.
Poda Island Poda Island is a small island no more than a kilometre in diameter, fringed by clear clean waters, a white sandy beach and coral reefs and is a top spot for day trips from the nearby Ao Nang, Phra Nang and the Railay Beaches. As Poda Island is one of Krabis main tourist attractions it can get somewhat busy.Other activities available at Poda Island include kayaking.
After a day full of adventure, a long tail Boat brings you back to the jetty, where your transfer takes you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Long Tail Boat
- Shared Transfers from the hotel to the pier
- Long Tail Boat tarnsfer to 4 Islands
- Thai Lunch
- Snorkeling gear
- English speaking guide
Exclusions for Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Long Tail Boat
- National Park fee payable locally
- Any other water activities
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 0900 Pick up from hotel transfer to pier
- 1000 Depart by long tail Boat destination Krabi 4 Islands.
- 1030 1330 Visit all the 4 islands around Krabi as below
- Pranang Beach Sea Godess ShrineAnd relax on famous Railay Beach.
- Tup Island Sightseeing Unseen sandy beach when low tide between Tup island and Mor island.
- Chicken Island Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkelling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral life.
- Stop Poda Island Stunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach
- 1400 Enjoy Lunch at the beach
- 1500 Return to pier and transfer back to hotel
Bring a towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, and a camera.
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Krabi To Phi Phi Islands By Speedboat
- Phang Nga Bay Tour From Krabi
- Snorkeling Day Trip At Similan Islands By Speed Boat From Krabi
- Half Day Rock Climbing Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- 4 Islands Tour To Spectacular Divided Sea By Longtail Or Speed Boat From Krabi
- Full-day Krabi Hot Stream And Rainforest Tour
- Railay Beach To Koh Phi Phi By High Speed Ferry
- James Bond Island From Krabi
- Scuba Diving In Krabi
- Krabi Airport Private Arrival Transfer