Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
OverviewFeel the most beautiful strip of sand on the earth! Krabi 4 Island tour is most popular tour one should opt for. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai popularly known as Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor which are covered. Set out for most memorable trip of your holiday, experience clean, tranquil, clear blue waves and forget the world behind!
Know More about this tourKrabi 4 Island Tour from Krabi with Lunch
Phra Nang Beach Lovely Beach, clear water and rated 10 most beautiful beaches in the world, What more one could want in an Island tour Words will fall short to describe the beauty of this beach Phra Nang is arguably the finest beach in Thailand, if not southeast Asia Tup Island Tup Island also known as Tub Island, Koh Tap or Koh Thap. Tup is much smaller than the other islands in the group, however it has a nice beach and the waters that surround it provide an excellent spot for snorkeling with an abundance of tropical fish. Chicken Island Chicken Island is also known as Koh Kai, Koh Gai or Koh Hua Khwan. Koh Kai received its more commonly known name as Chicken Island because of a large rock formation that undoubtedly resembles the head and neck of a chicken. Poda Island Poda Island is a small island no more than a kilometre in diameter, fringed by clear clean waters, a white sandy beach and coral reefs and is a top spot for day trips from the nearby Ao Nang, Phra Nang and the Railay Beaches. As Poda Island is one of Krabis main tourist attractions it can get somewhat busy.Other activities available at Poda Island include kayaking.
- Krabi 4 Island Tour from Krabi with Lunch
- 0800 0830 Pick up from hotel transfer to pier0900 Depart by Boat, destination Krabi 4 Islands0930 1330 Visit all the 4 islands around Krabi as below Pranang Beach Sea Godess ShrineAnd relax on famous Railay BeachTup Island Sightseeing Unseen sandy beach when low tide between Tup island and Mor islandChicken Island Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkelling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral lifeStop Poda Island Stunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach1400 Enjoy Lunch at the beach1500 Return to pier and transfer back to hotel
Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle included from hotels located in Ao Nang, Krabi town and Klong Muang areas in KrabiGuests are requested to be on time for transfers Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour Please wear shortsbeach wear and flipflops. Carry sunprotection, swimming gear and towel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Sunset Kayaking at Ao Thalane with BBQ Dinner
- Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi with Sightseeing and Optional Kayaking
- Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking at Bor Thor from Krabi
- Full-Day Tour to Phang Nga Bay Including James Bond Island and Hong Island by Speedboat from Krabi
- Day Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi with Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- Railay Beach to Phuket by High Speed Ferry