Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
OverviewFeel the most beautiful strip of sand on the earth! Krabi 4 Island tour is most popular tour one should opt for. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai which is popularly known as Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor which are covered. Set out for most memorable trip of your holiday, experience clean, tranquil, clear blue waves and forget the world behind!
- Look forward to visit the peaceful and exotic islands around krabiEnjoy the waves in the sea and marvel at its beautySnorkeling and Swimming in clear waters in 4 islands around Krabi during the island hopping tripBeautiful sea coral reefs and decent marine lifeEnjoy a delicious local Thai lunch included in our island hopping trip of 4 islands around Krabi
Know More about this tourClub hopping Thats mainstream. How about island hopping Thats more like it when youre vacationing in Phuket. Do you remember those photographs on postcards The ones we call picture perfect The ones with the white sands and powdery beaches, turquoise waves and the bright sun, waters so clear you can see the fish swim by This paradise exists right here at Krabi Islands Soak up the sun at this unbeatable tropical vacation spot
Krabi 4 island boat trip is impossible to resist. The Krabi island tour includes the following. You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to your chosen ride, which could be a speedboat or a long tail boat depending on what you prefer. The expedition begins
Stop 1 Pranang Beach You begin the journey from Pranang Beach which is a secluded peninsular, inaccessible by land. Close by are the Phra Nang Caves, also called the Princess Caves which tell you a lot about the history of the local people. The caves also give you a view of stalactites and stalagmites. You will be given time to explore, swim and relax so make the most of it.
Stop 2 Stop Tup Island The next spot is even more beautiful than the paradisiacal images we usually see. The Stop Tup island is a tropical haven, perfect for snorkeling. The specialty is, that when the tide is low you can actually walk across to the next island from amidst the ocean. This is called the Talay Whak. This sandy linkage is as dramatic as it can be.
Stop 3 Chicken Island The chicken island known as the same because of the unique limestone jutting out of it is another favorite. Here, you get the opportunity to swim and snorkel around the coral reefs with aquatic life all around
Stop 4 Poda Island One of the most beautiful islands of Andaman Poda is the last stop of the Krabi islands tour. The island with its coconut and bamboo plantations rocky cliffs and a beautiful stretch of the beach is scenic indeed. This is where you will find the restrooms and the food kiosks. Poda can get quite busy, to walk for a while before finding some quiet.
Remember to bring your beachwear, swimwear, towels and cameras Do keep in mind that the order of these islands depends upon the condition of the sea. Also, most tours offer masks and snorkel equipment, losing which is chargeable, so be careful This is going to be an actionpacked journey. From sunbathing, snorkeling, exploring, photography, swimming there are several activities you can enjoy on this tour. Dont miss The Krabi Islands make this journey an essential on your Phuket To Do list. We assure you, that it is something you will cherish for a lifetime.
Inclusions for Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
- SmallGroup Transfers from the Phuket hotel to the pierSpeedboat transfers to 4 Islands in KrabiLunch at restaurantSnorkeling gearEnglish speaking guide
Exclusions for Krabi 4 Islands Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
- Any other water activitiesNational Park feesTips or gratuitiesPersonal expenditure
- 07000730 Hrs Pick Up and transfer to the pier.08.30 a.m. Depart from Phuket Pier to Krabi by big boat10.30 a.m. Arrive Krabi pier and change to speed boat. to proceed to the 4 islandsChicken Island Enjoy swimming snorkeling among coral reef and FishesSi Island Popular location for excellent snorkeling the marine life here will amaze.Tub Island Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide.Poda Island Relax for sunbathing.Railay Beach Lunch time at Restaurant at Railay Beach.Pranang Cave Visit Phra Nang Cave to learn the history which is the sacred image for the local people.15.00 p.m. Depart for Krabi pier. 15.30 p.m. Depart from Krabi pier to Phuket by big boat.17.20 p.m. Arrive Phuket and transfer to hotel
The National Park fee of 400 THB per person will be required to be paid by guests in local currency.Guests are requested to be on time at the time of transfers.Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
Please wear shortsbeach wear and flipflops. Carry sunprotection, swimming gear and towel.
Additional charges for Naithon Beach Layan Baan Krating Ao Sane or any other hotel out of city center.Only private transfer available for Mai Khao Hotels.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport
- Full Day Private Van with Chauffeur in Phuket
- Phuket Catamaran Afternoon Cruise
- One-Way Private Transfer in Phuket
- Full-Day Racha Islands Including Lunch and Transfers by Speedboat from Phuket
- Half-Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket
- Full Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket