Krabi Horse Riding At Ao Nam Mao Beach
OverviewGallop down the beach located right on Ao Nam Mao Beach not far from Ao Nang, this is a perfect location for horse riding. The beach is always very quiet apart from local fishermen searching for crabs, amazing considering its only ten minutes from the touristic center in Ao Nang. For riding horses this really is the perfect place.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel in Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao or Krabi Townpickup is also available from hotels in Klong Muang and Tubkaek for an additional fee. If youre traveling from Railay Beach, take the 15-minute boat ride from Railay East to Ao Nam Mao Pier for pickup upon arrival.
Safety-consciousstaff match you to a trained horse that suits your skill level. The1-hourguided horseback ride takes you along the deserted and windswept Ao Nam Mao Beach, which boasts beautiful views across the islands. If you'd like, you can even take yourhorses into the water. Opt for a 2-hour tour, andcontinueinland into the countryside, passing small villages and plantations.
Whether you are an experienced horse rider or a first-timer, you'll have a unforgettableexperience riding along the beach, just kicking up the surf.
Finish the ride with areturn transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Krabi Horse Riding At Ao Nam Mao Beach
- Hotelpickup and drop-off
- Safety briefing and helmet
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Krabi Horse Riding At Ao Nam Mao Beach
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, appropriate clothing (long trousers), and a camera
We advise to wear long trousers for the horseback rides.Please bring trainers, boots or other closed-toe shoes; it is not permitted to ride barefoot or with sandals.
Tour program can change due to weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hourly Departure from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by Shared Minivan
- Phang Nga Bay Tour from Krabi
- Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving from Koh Phi Phi
- James Bond Island Day Tour by Speedboat from Krabi with optional Kayaking
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Tao by Ferry Including Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Snorkeling Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi