Visit the 3 must-see attractions in Krabi by shared minivan including all the National Park fees. Walk along a shaded trail through the rainforest and bathe in the pure water of the Emerald Pond. Discover the Krabi Hot Springs and relax in the hot thermal water before visiting the most famous Buddhist temple in Southern Thailand, Wat Tam Suea.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Depart from your hotel in Krabi, sit back, and relax as you journey to Khlong Thom National Park. Pass by scenic views of the lush greenery and natural landscapes of the tropical rainforest as you travel south to the heart of Krabi.
Upon arrival, enjoy a soothing bath in natural hot springs, which provides a serene setting for both relaxation and rejuvenation. Then take a walk and see the exotic flora and distinctive fauna indigenous to Thailand.
Next, cool-off and swim in the clear turquoise waters of the Emerald Pool before enjoying a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue the tour to the sacred Tiger Cave Temple, a famous meditation center for Buddhist monks. You can meet them and see how they live in the beautiful surroundings and natural serenity of the caves. If you’re feeling adventurous, climb a flight of stairs to the summit and marvel at the gigantic golden Buddha statue with one of the most breathtaking views in Thailand – looking in all directions over lush forest, limestone karsts, and magnificent sea.
- 7:45am - 9:20am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9:20am - 10:10am: Drive by minivan to Klong Thom
- 10:10am - 11:10am: Relax & swim in the natural Hot Spring
- 11:15am - 11:30am: Continue to Crystal Pool
- 11:30am - 1:30pm: Swim in the natural pond of Sra Morakot (Emerald Pool)
- 1:30pm - 2pm: Lunch at a restaurant
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel (half-day tour option)
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Head to Tiger Cave Temple (full-day tour option)
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: Visit Wat Tahm Suea & hike to the top
- 4:30pm - 4:50pm: Transfer to hotel
Inclusions for Krabi Jungle Tour Including Tiger Cave Temple, Crystal Pool And Krabi Hot Spring
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, soft drinks, snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea
- Lunch (only for full-day option)
- National Park entrance fee
Exclusions for Krabi Jungle Tour Including Tiger Cave Temple, Crystal Pool And Krabi Hot Spring
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring swimwear, extra shirt, shorts, towel, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses.
Please be aware that there is only short time (1 hour) available at the Tiger Cave Temple so you have to be quite fit to reach the summit in time.
If you want to climb up the 1,237 steps to the top of the Tiger Cave Temple, wear good footwear and bring a second T-shirt because the weather is hot and humid at these latitudes.
Tour program can change due to weather conditions.
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.