Depart from your hotel in Krabi, sit back, and relax as you journey to Khlong Thom National Park. Pass by scenic views of the lush greenery and natural landscapes of the tropical rainforest as you travel south to the heart of Krabi.
Upon arrival, enjoy a soothing bath in natural hot springs, which provides a serene setting for both relaxation and rejuvenation. Then take a walk and see the exotic flora and distinctive fauna indigenous to Thailand.
Next, cool-off and swim in the clear turquoise waters of the Emerald Pool before enjoying a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue the tour to the sacred Tiger Cave Temple, a famous meditation center for Buddhist monks. You can meet them and see how they live in the beautiful surroundings and natural serenity of the caves. If youre feeling adventurous, climb a flight of stairs to the summit and marvel at the gigantic golden Buddha statue with one of the most breathtaking views in Thailand looking in all directions over lush forest, limestone karsts, and magnificent sea.
- 7:45am - 9:20am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9:20am - 10:10am: Drive by minivan to Klong Thom
- 10:10am - 11:10am: Relax & swim in the natural Hot Spring
- 11:15am - 11:30am: Continue to Crystal Pool
- 11:30am - 1:30pm: Swim in the natural pond of Sra Morakot (Emerald Pool)
- 1:30pm - 2pm: Lunch at a restaurant
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel (half-day tour option)
- 2pm - 2:30pm: Head to Tiger Cave Temple (full-day tour option)
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: Visit Wat Tahm Suea & hike to the top
- 4:30pm - 4:50pm: Transfer to hotel