Krakow And Auschwitz 1 Day Tour From LodzWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover Krakows incredible history, experience its attractions and pay your respects at Auschwitz-Birkenau. This full-day tour departing from Warsaw includes a guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, admission, a guide in Krakow, lunch, pickup from your hotel, and an English-speaking driver. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip, and everything is organised for you.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourPay your respects at the former Nazi concentration and extermination camp complex, Auschwitz-Birkenau. Auschwitz has become a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Nazi Germany-occupied Poland during World War II. The collection of the museum contains original documents, suitcases, shoes and other belongings of murdered prisoners. There you will find original fences, wooden watchtowers and railway ramps have been preserved.
Visit includes also short ride to Birkenau camp, which functioned as a war camp, extermination camp and place from people were sent to labour in Nazi Germany. More than 90 per cent of prisoners, mostly Jews, were killed there. Birkenau was mostly destroyed by the retreating Germans.
In Krakow, a local guide will take you for a tour around the city. You will see among others Town Hall Tower, St. Mary’s Basilica, Krakow Barbicane and ‘Sukiennice‘ (Cloth Hall) – renaissance major center of international trade. The most interesting sight is the Wawel Hill with Cathedral and Royal Castle - place of royal coronations, weddings and funerals. Some of its oldest stone buildings can be dated back to 10th century. In a cave at the foot of the hill, on the bank of the Vistula River, Wawel Dragon had his lair – the dragon’s cave is now a popular tourist stop.
Inclusions for Krakow And Auschwitz 1 Day Tour From Lodz
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Guide in Krakow in English
- Tour in Auschwitz in English
- Entrance fee and tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau Museums and Camps
- Basic lunch (soup, main course, water) in regular restaurant; on request we can offer special menu in exclusive restaurant (extra paid)
Exclusions for Krakow And Auschwitz 1 Day Tour From Lodz
- Entrance fees in Krakow
- Additional supplements:
+ 10EUR per person for any other language than English in Auschwitz Nazi Camp
+ 70EUR per group for any other language than English in Krakow
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum is 8 people
Not recommended for children under 14
Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.