OverviewDiscover Krakows incredible history,experience its great attractions and pay your respects in Auschwitz. This full-day tour departing from Warsaw includes a guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, admission tickets, a guide in Krakow, lunch, pick-up from your hotel and an English-speaking driver. This is a once in a lifetime trip, and everything is organized for you.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourPay your respects at Auschwitz-Birkenau, the former German Nazi concentration and extermination camp. Auschwitz has become a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Nazi Germany-occupied Poland during World War II. The collection of the museum contains original documents, suitcases, shoes and other belongings of murdered prisoners. There you will find original fences, wooden watchtowers and railway ramps have been preserved.
Visit includes also short ride to Birkenau camp, which functioned as a war camp, extermination camp and place from people were sent to labor in Nazi Germany. More than 90 per cent of prisoners, mostly Jews, were killed there. Birkenau was mostly destroyed by the retreating Germans.
In Krakow, a local guide will take you for a tour around the city. You will see among others Town Hall Tower, St. Mary’s Basilica, Krakow Barbicane and ‘Sukiennice‘ (Cloth Hall) – renaissance major center of international trade. The most interesting sight is the Wawel Hill with Cathedral and Royal Castle - place of royal coronations, weddings and funerals. Some of its oldest stone buildings can be dated back to 10th century. In a cave at the foot of the hill, on the bank of the Vistula River, Wawel Dragon had his lair – the dragon’s cave is now a popular tourist stop.
Inclusions for Krakow And Auschwitz 1 Day Tour From Warsaw
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by car/minibus
- English-speaking driver
- Entrance fee and tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau Museums/Camps
- Lunch in a restaurant (soup, main course, water). On request we can offer a special menu (at extra expense)
- Guided tour in Krakow (2 hours)
Exclusions for Krakow And Auschwitz 1 Day Tour From Warsaw
- Entrance fees in Krakow
- Additional supplement of 80EUR per group for any other European language than English in Krakow (please advise at time of booking; to be paid in cash to the driver)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children under 15
Languages other than English are possible on special request. Must be done in advance and upon availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.