Krakow And Wieliczka 1 Day Tour From LodzWrite a Review
You will be picked-up from your hotel to explore the outstanding salt mines in Wieliczka on this full-day tour from Lodz. You will also discover Krakow’s incredible history and its great attractions. This tour includes a guide in Wieliczka, tickets, a guide in Krakow, lunch, an English-speaking driver and all activities organised for you.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourDuring this full-day tour you will explore the outstanding salt mines of Wieliczka. Admire magnificent interiors of the mine and see chambers chiselled out in rock salt, saline lakes, timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt. You will be amazed at the almost 2-miles (3KM) of meandering underground corridors at a depth of 400 feet (135 meters.)
In Krakow a local guide will take you for a tour around the city. You will see, among others, Town Hall Tower, St. Maryâs Basilica, Krakow Barbicane and âSukienniceâ (Cloth Hall), which was once the central feature of the main market square during the renaissance.
The most interesting sight is the Wawel Hill with Cathedral and Royal Castle.This was a place of royal coronations, weddings and funerals. Some of its oldest stone buildings can be dated back to the 10th century. In a cave at the foot of the hill, on the bank of the Vistula River, Wawel Dragon had his lair. The dragonâs cave is now a popular tourist stop.
Once your tour is over, you will be returned to your original point of departure.
Inclusions for Krakow And Wieliczka 1 Day Tour From Lodz
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Guide in Krakow in English
- Tour in Wieliczka in English
- Entry fee in Wieliczka salt mine
- Basic lunch (soup, main course, water) in regular restaurant; on request we can offer special menu in exclusive restaurant (extra paid)
Exclusions for Krakow And Wieliczka 1 Day Tour From Lodz
- Entry fees in Krakow
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum is 8 people
Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.