Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
OverviewEnjoy your holiday from the very beginning and book your place on a comfortable licensed 8-seat passenger minibus. The goal is to provide you with pleasant and safe travel conditions so that you can relax and enjoy the route with professional drivers.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThis is round-trip service; picking you up from the airport on your arrival, and taking you back to the airport upon departure.
After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Gate holding a sign with your name on it. With this private airport transfer, you will be taken directly to your accommodation in comfortable and safe travel conditions. When your holiday is over, simply meet your driver in the lobby of your accommodation at a prearranged time to be transferred to the airport in time for your flight.
To complete your booking, we need to know the exact details of your arrival/departure times, flight number, your accommodation details, and all additional information that you think we should know about your special needs.
The price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Inclusions for Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- No extra charge for flight delays
- Car can be equipped with child car protection seat (on request)
- Help with transporting/carrying luggage
- Professional English speaking driver
- Accessible transportation (on request)
- Accommodation pick up and drop off (selected locations only)
Exclusions for Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Fees may apply for accommodations outside of the city center.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed to carry one standard-size piece of luggage + hand luggage
Children under 2 years must travel in a baby carrier. Please advise at the time of booking under 'Special Requirements' if you need a carrier
We also offer transport for disabled persons. This service is provided in specially adapted cars to be comfortable and safe. You will be assisted in getting into the car as well as upon arrival at destination. Vehicles are equipped with approved ramps and safety locking systems to ensure comfort and safety when traveling. In this case we have available 5 standard seats and space for one wheelchair.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow