OverviewGet into the festive spirit with a 1.5-hour Christmas concert in Krakow. Settle into the elegant Royal Chamber Orchestra Hall and listen to a range of seasonal songs played by the talented musicians of Krakow Royal Chamber Orchestra. Enjoy classical pieces with movements from ‘The Nutcracker,’ stirring carols such as ‘Silent Night’ and festive pop favorites like ‘Jingle Bell Rock.’ Your experience includes a glass of wine or water as an extra touch.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourMusic tells the story better than words- soak in the magical Christmas atmosphere of Krakow and enjoy special concert of Royal Chamber Orchestra. It is a group of outstanding musicians from Krakow, graduates of music academies who have toured around the world. Their music is a combination of exquisite taste, limitless imagination and talent. Christmas repertoire will surprise you with popular music in quartet arrangement.
Thanks to centrally located venue you will have a chance to admire Krakow Old Town covered in snow and Christmas decorations. Christmas Market is just right the corner. Let yourselves to feel the unique atmosphere, stimulate your sense by chamber music and glass of excellent wine. It is a perfect choice for your winter evening in Krakow.
Make your way to the Royal Chamber Orchestra Hall in central Krakow in plenty of time for your late-afternoon.
Step inside and sip on a glass of wine or mineral water before the music starts. Then, take a seat and admire the elegant interior of the orchestra hall, noted for its historical ambience and excellent acoustics.
Feel the expectation build as the Krakow Chamber Orchestra takes to the stage, and soak up the Christmas spirit as you enjoy a musical program that celebrates the festive season.
The repertoire ranges from stirring classical music such as pieces from Tchaikovskys The Nutcracker to Christmas carols and light-hearted tracks such as Frosty the Snowman. Theres something to please all musical tastes. Read on for examples.
- Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella
- Frosty the Snowman
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Let it Snow
- O Holy Night
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Silent Night
- Traditions of Christmas
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- What Child Is This? (performed to the tune of Greensleeves)
- Corellis Christmas Concerto
- Selections from Tchaikovskys The Nutcracker
Inclusions for Krakow Christmas Music Concert With Wine
- Concert ticket
- Glass of wine or water
Exclusions for Krakow Christmas Music Concert With Wine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A printed voucher must be handed in before the concert
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.