Krakow Mounds Tour
OverviewQuipped with binoculars and guided by our professional tour guide you will see all the important parts of the city. First Nowa Huta (the communist district), later Podgórze and The Jewish Ghetto, The Wawel Castle and the Old Town, and with a bit of luck The Tatra Mountains.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourHow about going to the top of the Tadeusz Kosciuszko Mound.This unusual monument to the Leader of the 1794 Insurrection was built in the years 1821-1823. Some time later a magnificent fort was constructed around it. Building mounds in memory of heroes and rulers has a very long and rich tradition in Krakow. In the 7th or 8th century the Krakus Mound was built - legend has it that it is the burial mound of Prince Krak, the founder of the town. The Mound of Wanda die legendary daughter of Krak, dominates over Nowa Huta. Finally, in lasek Wolski on Sowiniec in the years 1934-1937, the last of the mounds was built in memory of Marshal Jozef Pilsudski. This is another hillock from which the panorama of Krakow can be viewed. Pisudskiego Mound is the newest and the largest of Krakw's four mounds it measures 35 metres height.
Inclusions for Krakow Mounds Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Krakow Mounds Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.