Krakow Museums And Transport Official Pass
OverviewEnjoy complimentary access to Krakow’s top museums and its bus and tram network with the Krakow Museums and Transport Pass. Choose from a 2- or 3-day pass and gain entrance to 40 museums, including the impressive Rynek Underground, with its original medieval market stalls; Oskar Schindler’s Factory; and a wealth of art galleries, churches and more. Add free 24-hour bus and tram travel and generous discounts at select restaurants, shops and on other activities, and it’s a money-saving way to enjoy Krakow.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourChoose from a 2-day or 3-day Krakow Museums and Transport Pass to suit your schedule, and after redeeming your voucher and collecting your pass in central Krakow, use it to enjoy the citys museums and transport network. Your pass is valid for your choice of consecutive calendar days.
Your pass gives you complimentary admission to up to 40 Krakow museums, as well as free travel both day and night on the citys buses and trams. Simply check the list of participating museums and other benefits that come with your card and head for the places that interest you in your own time.
Perhaps uncover Krakows medieval past at the Rynek Underground, where a subterranean route takes you past recently excavated merchant stalls; or delve into the citys tragic World War II history at the poignant Oskar Schindlers Factory or the Pharmacy Under the Eagle.
Entrance to other historical treasures such as the Town Hall Tower, and Krakows National Museum, with its collections of Polish art, are also included. Plus, with your pass, youll enjoy discounts at select Krakow restaurants and shops, together with special deals on other activities and experiences.
Inclusions for Krakow Museums And Transport Official Pass
- 2- or 3-day Krakow Museums and Transport Pass
Exclusions for Krakow Museums And Transport Official Pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Included Attractions and Activities:
* Attractions subject to change
1. Krakow National Museum- Main Bulding - Kraków, al. 3 Maja 2
2. Krakow National Museum -The Princes Czartoryski Museum The Arsenal 3. Gallery of Ancient Art- Kraków, ul. Pijarska 9
4. Krakow National Museum - Main Bulding - Kraków, ul. Kanonicza 18
5. Krakow National Museum -The Jan Matejko House - Kraków, ul. Floriańska 42
6. Krakow National Museum - The Józef Mehoffer House - Kraków, ul. Krupnicza 27
7. Krakow National Museum - The Gallery of 19th Century Polish Art in 8. Sukiennice - Kraków, Rynek Główny 1-3
9. Krakow National Museum - Europeum The European Culture Centre - 10. Kraków, Pl. Sikorskiego 7
11. Krakow National Museum - The Szołayski House Pl. Szczepański 10
12. Krakow National Museum - The Emeryk Hutten Czapski -Museum - Kraków, ul. Piłsudskiego 11
13. City Of Krakow History Museum - Town Hall Tower - Kraków, Rynek Główny 1
14. City Of Krakow History Museum - The Barbican - Kraków, ul. Floriańska/ul. Basztowa
15. City Of Krakow History Museum - Defence Walls - Kraków, ul. Pijarska 30
16. City Of Krakow History Museum - The Old Synagogue - Kraków, ul. Szeroka 25
17. City Of Krakow History Museum - Traditional Krakow Bourgeois House - Kraków, pl. Mariacki 4
18. City Of Krakow History Museum - Eagle Pharmacy - Kraków, pl. Bohaterów Getta 19
19. City Of Krakow History Museum - Schindler’s Factory– Kraków, ul. Lipowa 5
20. City Of Krakow History Museum - The History of Nowa Huta District – Kraków, os. Słoneczne 17
21. City Of Krakow History Museum - Main Market Square Underground – Kraków, Rynek Główny 1/4
22. City Of Krakow History Museum - Pomorska Street – Kraków, ul. Pomorska 3
23. City Of Krakow History Museum - The Krzysztofory Palace – Kraków, Rynek Główny 36
24. City Of Krakow History Museum - The Zwierzyniec House– Kraków, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 42
25. City Of Krakow History Museum - Celestat ul.Lubicz 16
City Of Krakow History Museum - The Cross House ul.Szpitalna 21
26. Museum of Archeology - Kraków, ul. Poselska 4
27. Museum of Archeology - St. Albert’s Church - Kraków, Rynek Główny 2
28. Museum of Archeology - Exhibition in Nowa Huda District Branice ul.Sasanek 2A
29. The Seweryn Udziela - Ethnographic Museum - Kraków, pl. Wolnica 1, ul. Krakowska 47
30. St. Mary Church - Kraków, pl. Mariacki 6
Krakow Museum of Urban Engineering- Kraków, ul. Wawrzyńca 16
31. Garden of Science - Kraków, Aleja Pokoju 68
32. Krakow Polish Aviation Museum- Kraków, al. Jana Pawła II 40
33. Museum of Photography History Kraków, ul. Józefitów 17
34. The Archdiocese Museum- Kraków, ul. Kanonicza 19-21
35. History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum - Kraków, al. Mickiewicza 30, paw. C-2, Vp.
36. Museum of Contemporary Art. In Krakow MOCAK – Kraków, ul. Lipowa 5
37. Galicja Jewish Museum- Kraków, ul. Dajwór 19
38. Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec - Tyniec, Benedyktyńska 37
39. Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen Emil Fieldorf „Nil” – Kraków, ul. Wita Stwosza 13
40. Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Karntor - Cricoteka- ul. Nadwiślańska 2-4
41. Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Karntor - Cricoteka - Workshop / Gallery - ul.Sienna7/5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Last admission to exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before closing time
Please note, some museums don't operate on Mondays
Collect tickets from one of four Tourist Information Points: at 2 Jana Street (Main Market Square), 30 Rynek Gwny (Main Market Square), 7 Jzefa Street (Jewish district) or at the Airport
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow