Krakow Private Walking Tour Including KazimierzWrite a Review
From USD 178.27
OverviewEnjoy this guided walk around Krakow and see its unique old town and Kazimierz/Jewish quarter. Enjoy Krakow, the former capital of Poland, which became Unesco-protected as one of the first places from around the world.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked up from your accommodation, you can get ready for this private tour, which will show you around Krakow and introduce you to places both well-known and hidden.
You will be taken to the following: Royal Route in the Old Town, Main Market Square with St Mary´s Basilica, Cloth Hall and Town Hall Tower, Colegium Maius (the oldest part of Jagiellonian University), Archbishop´s Palace, St. Peter and Paul (baroque church), Wawel Castle (Courtyard and Cathedral/interior), New (Jewish) Square, Old and Remuh Synagogues (interior of Remuh with cemetery if open).
Afterwards, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Krakow Private Walking Tour Including Kazimierz
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Krakow Private Walking Tour Including Kazimierz
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.