In your program:
- The largest synagogue complex in Europe
- Nowy Square
- Schindler's factory museum
- Places related to the movie"Schindler's List"
- The Ghetto Square with chairs
- Remnant of the Ghetto Wall
- Remuh synagogue andCemetery
- Szeroka street - the centre of the Jewish Quarter
The guide will show you the hidden streets of the Jewish quarter and tell you inspiring stories of despair, bravery and love. You will discover the synagogues, ritual bath houses, ancient streets where we can still capture the spirit of life in the former Jewish town.
The tour continues to the Jewish ghetto which was located in industrial part of Krakw - Podgrze. The tour ends in the old factory owned by Oscar Schindler during II world war, now the building houses one of the best museums in Poland, presenting the dramatic situation of the city under the Nazi occupation.