Krakow Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
OverviewMore than museum - an emotional journey through the lives of citizens of Krakw under the German Nazi occupation told by a Polish guide. One spot to feel the atmosphere of WWII in Poland. Save time trying to find the Schindler's Factory and join this tour after the Jewish Krakw tour.
- Small-group tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Come with us on a journey back to the times when Krakws Main Market Square was called Adolf Hitler Platz and the city itself was called not Krakw but Krakau. Find yourself in a kind of 3D cinema where everything is designed to make you feel, hear and even smell the history of Krakw during the Second World War.
Walk among the citys inhabitants on the cobbled streets of wartime Krakw, feel overwhelmed by the omnipresent existence of the enemy, enter narrow passages and overpopulated apartments in the ghetto, find weapons in a resistance house, feel the horror of being imprisoned and interrogated, try to imagine your life in hiding and finally feel the bittersweet joy of being liberated by the Soviet army.
This will be, in a word, an emotional journey through lives of Krakws citizens under the Nazi occupation. Be with them from the beginning, through the 1,968 days of the occupation. We will tell you their stories, and also share some of the ones told to us by our parents and grandparents. We hope that, as with us, they will stay with you forever.
Goosebumps and chills guaranteed!
Visit the best historical museum in Poland with us, and forget for a time about your life here and now. Hear about the war in the country where it started. Enter Krakw as it was more than 70 years ago!
Inclusions for Krakow Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Krakow Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 4 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vienna Private Transfer from Krakow
- Beers of Krakw
- Rafting Tour - Dunajec Pieniny National Park from Krakw with tickets
- Entrance Ticket to The Krzysztofory Palace
- Stained Glass Workshop and Museum Ticket and Tour
- Auschwitz & Birkenau Tour with private transport
- Salt Mine guided tour - private transport from Krakw
- From Krakw: Wieliczka - Salt Mine