Krakow Sightseeing Tour
OverviewKrakow is one of the oldest Polish cities which has been a centre of culture, science and art in our country for hundreds of years. It is the most popular tourist destination among both foreigners and Poles. We offer you a great opportunity to see for yourself the reason behind Krakow’s popularity. With our guide you will see various famous places: the Royal Castle, Cloth Hall, the Jagiellonian University and many more. Don’t miss the chance!
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
In your program:
- The Royal Castle & Cathedral
- Magnificent baroque Churches
- Jagiellonian University
- Main Market Square
- Cloth Hall
- St. Florian's Gate and Barbican
- The Pope John Paul II places
- Art deco stained-glass windowsin Franciscans Church
Krakow is one of the oldest Polish cities which has been a centre of culture, science and art in our country for hundreds of years. It is the most popular tourist destination among both foreigners and Poles. Krakow Old Market Square is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List as one of the oldest and best preserved medieval market squares in Europe. Its amazing architecture and unique atmosphere created by street performers, multitude of restaurants and colourful nightlife, make this magic city is a MUST-SEE!
Inclusions for Krakow Sightseeing Tour
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional local guide
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Krakow Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.