Krakow With Its Medieval Castles
OverviewThis is tour dedicated to all winter time lovers. Discover the city covered with snow and frost. If you are too tired or too cold , you can warm up with delicious mulled wine and try some Polish food like pierogi or kielbasa in local restaurants.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourKrakow, Poland is known as the cradle of the nation, where Polish kings ruled until the 17th century. Although the kings moved on a long time ago, this UNESCO World Heritage site is still considered the cultural capital of Poland.
This 4-day tour begins with an airport pickup, followed by a transfer to the 3* accomodation near Old Town.
Some of the sightseeing highlights include a visit toone of the most prestigious universities of Europe, the Jagiellonian University, which opened in 1364. Also, explore the Collegium Maius,Jagiellonian University's oldest building, dating back to the 14th century; Wawel Royal Castle, built at the behest of King Casimir III the Great, who reigned from 1333 to 1370;Market Square, the primary urban space in the heart of the city and one of the largest medieval town squares in Europe; Cloth Hall, one of the city's most recognizable icons; Krakow Barbican, thehistoric gateway leading into the Old Town; and the old City Walls.
Elsewhere, see theAuschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial, the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec, theKazimierz Jewish District,Zakopane (the winter capital of Poland),Wadowice (the birthplace of Pope John Paul II), and more.
Arrival and transfer to hotel, located in the central part of the city. The balance of the day can be spent at leisure.
Breakfast, 3-hour guided city. In the afternoon, visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Breakfast, free time to explore the city on your own or to book one of our tours to: Auschwitz - Birkenau mueseum, Zakopane, Wadowice and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska - papal route.
Breakfast, followed by a transfer to the airport
Inclusions for Krakow With Its Medieval Castles
- Three nights in 3-star accommodation nearby city centre
- city tour of Krakow
- Wileiczka Salt-Mine tour
- Round-trip transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
Exclusions for Krakow With Its Medieval Castles
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide a mobile contact phone number
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Supplier can be contacted during office hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-2pm
The reservation may be cancelled and refunded by supplier if there is no hotel availability on desired travel dates
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Hour Auschwitz Camp and Birkenau Tour from Krakow
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Sightseeing Tour by Minibus
- Krakow Private Tour of Kazimierz Including Old Jewish Quarter
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow
- Dunajec River Gorge and Niedzica Castle from Krakow