Krakow X2 Segway Tour
OverviewTake in top attractions around medieval Krakw with ease on this 30-minute, 1-, 2- or 3-hour X2 Segway tour. Enjoy the freedom to select the tour route and duration to suit your preferences, then head through the city streets by Segway with a guide. Depending on the tour route you choose, discover key sites of interest such as the Barbican, Jagiellonian University, the 15th-century Old Synagogue, Szeroka Square or Wawel Castle. Upgrade your tour for an off-road adventure in a local Krakw quarry.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Krakw at a start time to suit your schedule, then master the controls of your X2 Segway during an initiation session. Afterward, zoom off into historic Krakw to begin your tour. Choose the route and duration to match your ability level or tour requirements, from a 15-minute taster session up to a 3-hour off-road adventure!
Depending on the tour option chosen, spin through the Old Town as your guide brings Krakws colorful history to life, and take in top attractions such as the Barbican, Jagiellonian University or 14th-century Wawel Castle.
Delve into Kazimierz the historic Jewish quarter and discover key sites of interest including Helena Rubensteins house, the Jewish cemetery, the 15th-century Old Synagogue and Szeroka Square.
Upgrade your tour for a thrilling ride around the old quarry on specially designed dirt paths, and admire panoramic views over Krakw from your vantage point on the high hillsides.
Inclusions for Krakow X2 Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of X2 Segway and helmet
Exclusions for Krakow X2 Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant woman
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow