OverviewVisit the amazing Moscow Kremlin on this 1.5-hour, small-group historical tour in the city center! See the magnificent former residences of Russian tsars and glimpse the faade of the Senate Palace, where the current president holds office. Learn about the fascinating history of the beautiful castle-like fortress, as well as the Russian state and Russian Orthodox Church as you tour the grounds, cathedrals and monuments with an informative guide.
Numbers are limited to 25 on this small-group walking tour, ensuring youll enjoy personalized attention from your guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Kutafia Tower at the Kremlin and get ready for an informative small-group tour.
Envision the grandeur of the Grand Kremlin Palace and walk around its central courtyard, visiting monuments and cathedrals. In Ivan Square, see the popular Tsar Bell, the worlds largest at 20 feet (6 meters) tall. Made of bronze and adorned with portraits of Tsar Alexei and Empress Anna, the bell broke during casting and was never repaired.
Check out the 16th-century Tsar Cannon, one of the largest ever made at almost 20 feet (6 meters) long. From here, view the southern exterior faade of the Senate Palace, which currently houses the Russian presidential administration.
In Cathedral Square, visit the 15th-century Assumption Cathedral, once the main church of Russia and the place of coronation for all Russian tsars and emperors, and view Archangel Cathedral, once a burial place for Moscows imperial kingdom. Gaze up at Ivan the Great Bell Tower, reaching a height of 266 feet (81 meters) and topped with a golden dome and 23-foot (7-meter) high cross.
Your small-group tour ends at Borovitskaya Tower, where you can continue to visit other cathedrals of the Kremlin on your own.
Inclusions for Kremlin Small-Group Tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fee: Kremlin
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Kremlin Small-Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.