We will pick you from your hotel in Delhi and you will be driven in a private luxury car towards Mathura. On your arrival you will be welcomed by our tour guide who will conduct your sightseeing of Krishnas Birth Place first and later he will take you to Goverdhan Parikrama. You enjoy walking with him for few kms as most of the Hindu devotees do. Otherwise you can do this by rickshaw ride also.. One has to take route from left of Goverdhan Parvat towards village Anyour and on the way passing through Radha Kund religious place belong to Lord Krishna Radha Shreeji the consort then passing through on the way. [Jati (The place where Mukharvind of Shri Nath ji is situated. The Mukharvind is showered with milk after paying your adoration to the Lord you continue your onward journey towards Goverdhan parbat. Goverdhan Parbat Lord Krishna is said to have lifted the Parbat on his small finger to shelter the people of Braj from the wrath of Indra the God of rain. The people of Braj assembled under the Parbat for seven days. Thus, defeating the Indras ego and save the people of Braj. After the sightseeing our driver will drop you back to your hotel in Delhi.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Details :
Your hotel/airport in Delhi
Return Details :
Your hotel / airport in Delhi
OverviewGoverdhan Parikrama is to be started from Daan Ghati, Goverdhan. The distance of Parikrama is about 16 km radius around Goverdhan Parvat Parikrama is taken to get the blessings of Lord Krishna by devotees. The twin cities of Mathura and Vrindavan are sacred for the Hindus as lord Krishna -one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu, was born in Mathura and spent most of his time in Mathura and the surroundings. In this product we provide you an opportunity to visit the Krishna Janam bhumi (Birth Place of Krishna) and experience of walking and doing Parikrama (Perambulation) of the sacred Goverdhan Temple.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour