Krka National Park Day Trip From Dubrovnik
OverviewSpend a day exploring the breathtaking Krka National Park on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Drink in sweeping panoramas of the parks 17 waterfalls as you traverse the gravel pathways and round-loop boardwalk with your expert guide. See the beautiful Kri, Roki and Risnjak waterfalls and the Franciscan monastery in Lake Visovac. Then, marvel at Skradinski Buk, the park's largest fall. Following your tour, make the most of free time to swim in the falls lower lake, explore independently, or visit the historical mill cottages.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourBegin with an early morning pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, and then travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Krka National Park, just over three hours away. On route, gaze out at the gorgeous coastal and countryside scenery and learn how the parks 17 breathtaking waterfalls cascade from the Krka River over millennia-old natural barriers.
On arrival, head out on foot to explore with your guide. Stroll along the gravel paths and round-loop boardwalk and soak up the tranquility as you peer out over the tiny islets that stud the azure-green water. Scan the waters for Dalmatian barbelgudgeon and brown trout, and snap photos of the willowy reeds, thicket trees, stones quarries and swamped meadows that are home to a wealth of native species.
During your wander, see the idyllic Kri, Roki and Risnjak waterfalls. Depending on the day, you may also get an up-close look at the Franciscan monastery in the middle of Lake Visovac (Visovako jezero). Then, arrive at the parks premier highlight: the Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Be wowed by the sight of the falls 2,624-foot-long (800-meter) cascade plunging into the lower lake.
After touring the national park with your guide, make the most of around three hours of free time to do as much, or as little, as you wish. Perhaps change into your bathing suit and dive into the lower lake for a cooling swim, or simply admire the falls from dry land. Then, maybe explore the nearby mill cottages, which have been converted into workshops, souvenir stores and eateries. Visit the old mill, which is still functioning, and sit back in a cafe and take in the sights as you recharge with some food and drink (own expense).
When the time comes, join up with your guide and return to your vehicle. Then, relax on the journey back to Dubrovnik, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Krka National Park Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
- Admission to Krka National Park
Exclusions for Krka National Park Day Trip From Dubrovnik
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure
- 6-Night Independent Tour of Croatias Dalmatian Coast: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Dubrovnik and Cavtat
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Kotor in Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Optional Perast Visit
- Bay of Kotor Day Tour from Dubrovnik