OverviewVisit medieval Šibenik and Krka National Park on this day trip from Split. Start your day in Šibenik, the oldest Croatian town on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea, and explore its history-steeped streets. Then, head to Krka. Wander through the postcard-perfect national park and see some of its 17 natural waterfalls, including Skradinski Buk, the park's largest fall. You’ll also enjoy ample free time to swim in the lower lake, wander independently or explore the charming mill cottages.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the meeting point along the Riva, Split’s main promenade, on the morning of your day trip. Then, after joining up with your guide, settle into your seat aboard an air-conditioned coach and travel to the historical town of Šibenik, where you will visit the Cathedral of St James.
Šibenik, its steep backstreets, winding alleyways and medieval gardens. If you wish to further discover this town perhaps stroll down to the port for a glimpse of the Fortress of St Nicholas, which dates back to the 16th century.
After around an hour, return to your coach and continue to Krka National Park. One of Croatia’s seven national parks, Krka is home to 17 breathtaking waterfalls that cascade over natural barriers from the Krka River.
Set off along the gravel pathways and round-loop boardwalk with your guide. Look out over the tiny islets that stud the azure-green water and scan the lakes for Dalmatian barbelgudgeon, trout and other fish. See, too, the pretty woodland, meadows and quarries that are home to the park’s abundance of wildlife.
After roughly 1.5 hours, break for lunch (own expense) before continuing to the park’s crowning glory: the Skradinski Buk waterfall. Snap photos of the fall’s 2,624-foot-long (800-meter) cascade and be wowed by the thundering sound of its waters crashing into the lower lake.
Then, split off from your guide to explore independently. Perhaps change into your bathing suit and cool off with a swim in the lower lake, or stroll to the nearby mill cottages, which have been transformed into souvenir stores, cafes and workshops.
When the time comes, join back up with your guide and return to your minivan. Then, relax on the hour-long journey to Split, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at the original start point.
Inclusions for Krka National Park Day Trip From Split
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entry tickets to the St. James Cathedral in Sibenik
- Admission to Krka National Park
- Krka National Park walking tour
Exclusions for Krka National Park Day Trip From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring a swimsuit and towel
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.