OverviewDiscover the natural beauty of the Krka National Park on this full-day tour from Zadar. Admire the park's magnificent waterfalls including Skradinski Buk. See the rich flora and fauna, explore the lake or take a refreshing swim.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourExplore the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on this boat tour from Zadar. The park covers an area of just over 142 square km (88 square miles). The top attraction in the park is its magnificent waterfalls including the famous Skradinski Buk Falls; one of Croatia's most famous sights.
Due to its special position and its various types of habitat, the park is characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatcher.
After pick-up in Zadar, drive to Skradin, where you'll board a boat for a 30-minute ride. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski buk, and then visit the park's ethnographic collections, mills, and weaving workshops.
You'll return to Zadar at around 5pm.
Inclusions for Krka National Park Full-Day Tour From Zadar
- Boat ride
- Local taxes
- Local guide
Exclusions for Krka National Park Full-Day Tour From Zadar
- Entrance to the National Park (EUR 15 per person from April 1 – June 30 and September 1 – October 31, and EUR 24 per person July 1 – August 31)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Light walking tour
Swimming gear is recommended to carry with you
Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets (€15 per person from April 1 – June 30 and September 1 – October 31, and €24 per person July 1 – August 31)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Explore Zadar Bike Tour
- Kornati National Park Full-Day Trip From Zadar
- Private Tour To Krka National Park With Skradinski Buk Waterfall From Sibenik
- Island Of Pag Cultural Tour From Zadar
- Croatian Islands Private Boat Experience From Zadar
- Full-Day Kornati Islands By Boat From Zadar
- Small-Group Kornati National Park Full-Day Excursion From Pakostane
- Croatia Islands Speedboat Experience
- Beach Hunting Boat Full Day Tour From Zadar