Krka Tour And Morning Split Sea Kayaking
OverviewSpend your day at wonderful Krka Waterfalls, just an hour from Split. Swim and relax in one of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia. Satisfy your adventurous spirit with Split morning sea kayaking and your trip to Krka.
Know More about this tour
Escape the hustle and bustle of Split city center on a full-day tour of one of Croatias most beautiful national parks at Krka.
Meet your guide at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace for the air-conditioned transfer to Krka National Park (an approximate 1-hour drive). Upon arrival, go to the small town of Skradin to take a short boat cruise down the Krka River. Disembark at the Skradinski buk waterfalls, and marvel at Europes largest travertine cascade system.
Enjoy approximately 4 hours of free time to spend as you like. Swim in the crystal clear waters of the lower lake (Krka Waterfalls is the only National Park in Croatia where swimming is allowed), or explore the falls and surrounding forest by the wooden walkway.
Prepare yourself for awesome kayaking.
The tour considers kayaking around main natural attraction in Split - park forest Marjan Hill. Photos of the tours are daily posted on promo Facebook page, so that people can check and see best moments of Split sea kayaking adventure.
Meeting point is at bus station in front of Cathedral of St. Francis (the end of Riva promenade). You need to look for the agent and buy return bus ticket which is not included in the price. The bus ride to beautiful beach Bene will last 10 minutes, and the instructor will wait for you with yellow paddle. After that you are starting the tour with an hour of paddling. After arriving at Beach Kasjuni guests will have the opportunity to experience cliff jumping and cliff climbing from sea rocks and enjoy snorkeling.
Inclusions for Krka Tour And Morning Split Sea Kayaking
Transfers by air-conditioned bus
Ethno Museum and old watermills
Visit to the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe
Boat cruise along the Krka River
Use of snorkel equipment
Cliff climbing and cliff jumping
Underwater photo session with GoPro 3 camera
Exclusions for Krka Tour And Morning Split Sea Kayaking
Entrance to Krka National Park
Transportation to/from attractions
Bus ticket from meeting point to start point (22kn/3 EUR return ticket)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split