Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Small-Group Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
OverviewTake a time out from warm summer streets of Split an immerse yourself in unparalleled natural beauty of Krka National Park. After a day in nature, enjoy in the afternoon sightseeing of the Cathedral of St. Jacob, a UNESCO protected World Heritage site in town of ibenik. On your Krka tour from Split you will experience swimming in refreshing water of Krka river while gazing over the Krka waterfalls, relaxing walks trough untouched nature and educational workshops revealing cultural heritage of the area. Included on this full-day guided tour is pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide on our meeting point and hop into the air-conditioned luxury vehicle to head to UNESCO-listed ancient city of Trogir. Also known as a "Stone beauty" this town is well known for its narrow streets, fortresses, churches and towers. Spend your time in Trogir in best possible way - on a guided tour through its narrow streets. Visit Kamerlengo castle, take a walk on the Promenade, explore stone paved old streets and take numerous of pictures in historical city core.
Our next stop is Skradin, a small picturesque coastal town which dates back to 33BC. From here you will board a boat and sail up the Krka River to the heart of the Krka National Park, soaking up the panoramic views along the way.
Our adventure continues with a walk through this area of the Park highlighted by the sounds of waterfalls and lush landscapes. Meet spectacular Skradinski Buk waterfalls , a natural wonder which is the largest travertine cascade system in Europe. Stroll beneath the tumbling falls and through the surrounding pine forests, following your guide along the network of boardwalks and bridges. Along the way, hear more about the parks fascinating natural and cultural history, and stop to explore historic villages and watermills. After exploration of the park, head back to the Krka Waterfalls to take a dip beneath the magnificent falls.
While in Skradinski buk, on your free time, you will also have the opportunity to experience local delicacies inside traditional local tavern (own expense).
Before the tour comes to the end, your driver will then drop you off back at your hotel in Split, arriving at approximately 6:15pm.
07:45 08:15 Pick up and departure from Split
09:00 10:00 Guided tour of Trogir town
11:00 11:30 Panoramic boat cruise to Skradinski buk
11:30 12:30 Sightseeing of Skradinski buk
12:30 15:00 Free time for swimming and exploring the park
16:45 17:15 Arrival to Split
Inclusions for Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Small-Group Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury vehicle with WiFi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Split (from Podstrana to Trogir and on request)
- Professional guide
- Wireless earpieces for perfect guiding experience
- Fuel surcharge
- Rain ponchos in case of bad weather
Exclusions for Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Small-Group Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
- Entrance fee to the National Park ( In periods from 01.04.- 30.06. and 01.09 - 31.10. => Adults: 90 HRK, Children from 7 to 18 years old: 60 HRK ; In period from 01.07. - 31.08. => Adults: 150 HRK, Children from 7 to 18 years old: 90 HRK) Entrance to the Park for children up to 7 years old is free.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
07:45 – 08:15 Pick up and departure from Split
09:30 – 10:00 Arrival in Skradin
10:00 – 10:30 Panoramic boat cruise to Skradinski buk
10:30 – 11:30 Guided tour of Skradinski buk
11:30 – 14:30 Free time for swimming and exploring the park
14:30 – 15:00 Panoramic boat ride to Skrdin
15:00 – 15:30 Departure towards Sibenik
15:30 – 16:30 Discover St. Jacob Cathedral, Sibenik
17:45 – 18:15 Arrival to Split
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking if possible
If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, dont forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split History and Gastro Tour
- SPLIT OYSTERS, OLIVE OIL & WINE TASTING TOUR
- Wifi everywhere in Split
- Paddle board safari tour around Hvar town archipelago from Spit
- Crewed power boat rental from Split
- Split Small-Group Night Sea Kayaking Tour
- Krka Waterfalls Tour from Trogir
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar