OverviewTour to Krka Waterfalls National Park will provide a memorable day in a natural harmony discovering two best known natural spots of the park - Skradinski buk and Roski Slap. Experience a breathtaking view of Visovac islet with Franciscan monastery and discover an amazing UNESCO protected cathedral in Sibenik during a walking tour with professional tour guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter picking you up at our meeting points or at your hotel, our excursion to one of the most popular sites in Dalmatia begins by driving along the border between the coast and the hinterland. In less than an hour, you will be greeted with a breathtaking view of the town of Trogir and Split surrounded by the sea and a landscape filled with greenery, village households and life.
Then it's on to Krka National Park and Skradinski buk, one of the best known natural beauties of Croatia. Our professionally-guided tour includes a fascinating walk through an authentically restored ensemble of small stone houses, workshops, exhibits and watermills which show how water was used to make village life possible and sustainable centuries ago. Then we'll begin our nature walk to enjoy the rich diversity of flora and fauna through a network of forest pathways as well over wooden bridges. After about 90 minutes, our bus will then take you to Roski slap, a beautiful, quiet, untouched natural preserve perfect for swimming and relaxation. After the break you will have the opportunity for an optional lunch in a typical Dalmatian konoba (tavern) where you can taste local delicious traditional food like prosciutto, cheese, hearty bread and wine and local fruits and vegetables. After lunch, we will take a road takes leads us up to one of the most exciting Krka River canyons.
Along the way you will enjoy the same kind of breathtaking views that professional photographers capture to illustrate Croatian tourist brochures, like the panorama of Visovac Island.
Then we say good-bye to the park continue our trip to the seaside city of Sibenik, to see its main attractions - including St Jacobs Cathedral, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will return to Split/Trogir along the beautiful coastal road, passing by picturesque villages, such as Primosten and Marina, and beautiful offshore islands.
Inclusions for Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at the nearest meeting point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air conditioned comfortable bus
- Entrance tickets to NP Krka
- Sightseeing of the cathedral of St James (Sibenik)
- Official English-speaking tour guide
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Optional: Our guests will have the opportunity to have a lunch in typical Dalmatian konoba (tavern), which includes local food like prosciutto, cheese, hearty bread, vegetable and local wine with special price 10€.
Exclusions for Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved - tour is suitable for children and older people
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: comfortable walking shoes or sandals, sportswear, bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, additional clothes for change (if you plan to swim in the National Park). After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater and to wear closed comfortable shoes.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.