Krka Waterfalls NP And Wine Tasting From Split Or Trogir
OverviewSmall-group trip to the National Park Krka Waterfalls and wine tasting at Ranch Rak. Experience beautiful nature and the grapes of Croatia with all your senses.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a drive that takes you between the Dalmatian coast and the hinterland, as you enjoy views of Trogir, Split, and the surrounding landscape that features abundant greenery and picturesque villages.
On this full-day excursion your first stop will be in ibenik to see the sights of the town, including the UNESCO-protected St. Jacobs Cathedral. As you continue the drive youll have great views of the coast and offshore islands, and hear from your guide about the history of the area.
The next stop is in Krka National Park, at the Krka waterfalls. Walk along the wooden paths through the parks stunning scenery, hear the singing of rare birds, and see water mills that have been in action for centuries.
See the magnificent Skradinski buk, the biggest waterfall in the park, and one of the most beautiful cliff waterfall in Europe. Enjoy some free time for swimming and paddling under smaller falls and for lunch.
You will also do wineTasting at Ranch Rak where you will taste some wines, accompanied with local food specialities.
Inclusions for Krka Waterfalls NP And Wine Tasting From Split Or Trogir
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/coach
Exclusions for Krka Waterfalls NP And Wine Tasting From Split Or Trogir
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krka Waterfalls Tour from Trogir
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar
- Fully Catered Day Sail on sailing yacht with skipper - Hvar - unique experience
- Split Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Day trip to Bol, island Brac from Split every sunday
- Day trip to Bol at island Brac from Necujam on island Solta every sunday
- Boat Picnic Excursion to Blue Lagoon and Three Islands
- Plitvice Lakes One-Way Day Trip from Split with Drop-Off in Zagreb