Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Tour With Transfer
OverviewKL Bird Park is one of the renowned eco-tourism destinations situated right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Located in the serene & scenic Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens, it is only 10 minutes drive away from the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. The park is home to more than 3000 birds of approximately 200 species of local & foreign birds.
Know More about this tour
10am meet and greet our friendly driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your .You will be picked-up from your hotel in a air-conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver accompanies you in this Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Tour.KL Bird Park is reputed to be the largest free-flight walk-in aviary in the world. Sprawling approximately 21 acres of verdant valley terrain, the park is divided into 4 zones. Zone 1 & 2 make up the free-flight zone while Zone 3 houses the hornbills; the Hornbill Park. Zone 4 is home to flightless birds and other exotic birds placed in mini aviaries. The main feature that distinguishes KL Bird Park from other bird parks is the concept of free-flight. Entering the door of KL Bird Park is as if you are stepping into an enormous bird cage, where visitors will have a chance to witness at close proximity how local and foreign bird species live together as a perfectly balanced community in this semi-natural, man-made environment. Visitors to KL Bird Park can take the opportunity to see some of the attractions of the park such as the Education Station with egg incubation and baby chicks, Bird School with local birds exhibition. Also, step into our Bird Gallery where our collection of bird specimens, feathers, eggs, nests and skeletons are put on display. Visitors can also take beautiful snapshots with our stunning and friendly birds at the Photo Booth as a precious keepsake of an exciting adventure here at the bird park. In addition, you do not want to miss the KL Bird Park Bird Show, the main highlight of the day which takes place at 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm daily. Apart from that, do not miss the other daily bird feeding activities such as lory, hornbill, eagle and ostrich feeding. KL Bird Park is open from 9.00am to 6.00pm daily including weekends and public holidays.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Tour With Transfer
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Tour With Transfer
- Food and Drinks Unless Specified
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Bird park Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 am 06:00pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.