Kuala Lumpur City Of Lights Evening To Night Tour With Dinner
OverviewThis Tour offer you an insight into the old & new, starting see Kuala Lumpur alive after sunset, visit the famous night bazaar of China Town for bargains and sights. Sri Maha Mariamman Temple is the famous hindu temple around town. The Sultan Abdul Samad Building is located in front of the Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) Malaysia. Next, to the Kuala Lumpur Tower, one of the tallest in the world - 421m, here you can observe the awesome skyline of the KL city at night. After that, transfer to Petronas Twin Tower Kuala Lumpur, world's tallest twin building. During dinner time we will bring you to have a Malaysian Dinner at Indian or Malay or Chinese Restaurant.
Know More about this tour
3pm meet and greet our friendly driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your tour and You will be picked-up from your hotel and take a tour through the Kuala Lumpur city. Meet your guide in the afternoon and your guide is available to customize the 6-hour tour to suit your schedule and particular interests.
China Town (Night Market)
The Petaling Street (Chinatown) is a place where visitors keep coming either to dine on the famous street foods or to get some good bargains on things sold here. There is almost everything here from clothes, souvenirs to electronic items to fabrics, handbags, wallets, watches and shoes.
Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
Sri Maha Mariamman Temple is wedged between the pre-war shop houses of Chinatown. It has intricate deities and is a fine example of Southern Indian temple. The temple was build in 1873 and has a magnificent 22 meter high gate tower. Hindu goddess Sri Maha Mariamman embelished with gold and precious stones.
Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Topped by a shiny copper dome and a 40m high clock tower, it is a major landmark in the city. It serves as the backdrop for important events such as the National Day Parade on 31 August and the ushering in of the New Year. This heritage building used to be occupied by the then Apex Court of Malaysia, the Supreme Court.
Independence Square (Merdeka Square)
Merdeka Square is situated in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. It was here the Union Flag was lowered and the Malayan flag hoisted for the first time at midnight (time: 12:00 AM) on 31 August 1957.
Kuala Lumpur Tower
Majestically poised at a breathtaking height of 421 metres, Menara Kuala Lumpur doubles as Kuala Lumpurs best known icon. It is the 7th tallest telecommunication tower in the world. The Observation Deck, which is the main tourist attraction, gives spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur City skyline.
Petronas Twin Tower
We just visit the Petronas Twin Towers, Towering at 451.9 metres above street level, this world-renowned icon is currently the worlds tallest twin structure and fifth tallest skyscrapers. The skybridge that links the two towers is also the wordls highest two-storey bridge, doubling up as a superb viewing platform.
During Dinner time we will bring you for Malaysian Dinner.
End of the tour return to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur City Of Lights Evening To Night Tour With Dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle/Coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees (KL Tower Observation Deck)
- Set Dinner
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur City Of Lights Evening To Night Tour With Dinner
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Petronas twin Towers Opening hours: 9am to 9pm. (On Fridays please note it's closed from 1pm to 2.30pm for Friday prayer time)
KL tower Opening hours: The Observation Deck are open from 9am to 10pm every day of the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer
- Private Transfer: Kuala Lumpur Airport to Genting Highlands
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Hotel
- Fireflies and Kuala Selangor Tour Including Dinner
- Private Transfer: Kuala Lumpur International Airport to or from Hotel
- Private Malaysian Cooking Class
- 2-Day LEGOLAND Malaysia Package
- Genting Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur