Kuala Lumpur City Tour
OverviewA must for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the former colonial days.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourKuala Lumpur is a busy city with ordered skyscrapers, six-lane highways, colonial architecture and lots of greenery. Home to the Petronas Twin Towers, it is a shopping paradise with some of Southeast Asias largest shopping malls, housing the worlds top brands, and street markets where you can get one-of-a-kind items.
For any Chocolate fan a must visit is Cocoa Boutique where their products are unique and creative. You can purchase the usual chocolates of milk, white or dark chocolates but if you want something with Malaysian touch, this is the right place to go.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Kuala Lumpur
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to National Museum
Itinerary:Highlights of the tour:
Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
King’s Palace (photo stop)
National Museum (exclude entrance fee)
National Mosque (photo stop)
Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking is allowed
Infants free of charge, no seat
Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas Twin Towers
For more information of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers please click the following link
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Crab Island Sightseeing Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Ferry Ride and Seafood Lunch
- Batik Colouring Workshop in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands with Strawberry Farm and Batu Caves Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour