This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early cultures in Malaysia and give you a great insight into Malaysia’s multi–cultural society.
Note: Not available on Chinese New Year Festival
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourApart from the modern sky scrapers in town, there are quite a number of beautiful Heritage Buildings which remain from the British Colonial days that still stand strong in the city. By exploring on foot, you can see many of these buildings that are in the older areas of Kuala Lumpur. Starting at the Central Market (Art-Deco), you can walk towards Independence Square or Dataran Merdeka where the Sultan Abdul Samad Building (SAS) stands majestically and is the largest of the heritage buildings here. Opposite, the English Tudor styled Royal Selangor Club sits facing the SAS Building. Head on over to the old railway station to see a couple more of the Neo Moorish and Mughal designed buildings. In the old city area, many shop houses don the old pre-war structures where you get to see a mix of influences in designs from Grecian-Spanish, neo-Gothic, Victorian and even the American styles that range from 1880s till 1950s.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Cultural And Heritage Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
- Coach tour
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Cultural And Heritage Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants free of charge, no seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All transfers and half/full day tours – NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours notice
Note: Not available during Chinese New Year Festival
Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas Twin Towers
For more information of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers please click the following link
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.