Kuala Lumpur Four Hour Family Tour
OverviewDiscover Malaysia’s vibrant wildlife in the heart of the city on this child-friendly tour of Kuala Lumpur’s natural wonders. Get close to colorful butterflies at the Butterfly Park, spot rare birds at the Bird Park, and much more.
- Enjoy the dazzling colors of the Butterfly Park
- Stroll through the tranquil Bird Park, Hibiscus Gardens and Orchid Farm
- Discover a massive, vibrant and diverse family of orchids at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden
- Be amazed by the colorful fish at the aquarium
Know More about this tour
Tour will start from the Orchid Garden. Discover 3,000 species of orchids, 800 of which are native to Malaysia. This huge collection includes hybrid and exotic species of flowering plants and colorful blooms that thrive abundantly in this 2.5 acre (1 hectare) floral paradise. Next, head to the Butterfly Park. This is adjacent to the Lake Gardens and the Bird Park. The butterfly park houses many species local to the country. Spanning over 80,000 square feet of landscaped garden with over 5,000 butterflies, exotic plants, butterfly-host plants and ferns, it is one of the largest butterfly houses in the world. The park also houses an exhibition area with information on butterflies and other insects, and offers a souvenir store for tourists at the end of the tour.
Your next visit will be the Bird Park, a 20.9 acre (8.5 ha) public aviary, which houses more than 3000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary. 90% are local birds and 10% were imported from overseas.
Finally, for the last stop you will visit Aquaria KLCC, a state-of-the-art oceanarium showcasing over 5,000 different exhibits of aquatic and land-bound creatures, over a sprawling 60,000 square foot space on the concourse of the Kuala lumpur Convention Centre. This is one of the biggest aquariums in South-East Asia.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Four Hour Family Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour in air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Bird Park, Butterfly Park and Aquaria tickets
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Four Hour Family Tour
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.