Transit Trip With Customize Full Day City Tour And 2 Way Airport Transfer - Kuala Lumpur
OverviewEnjoy a hassle free return airport transfers and comfort yourself with a plan trip to Iconic city Kuala Lumpur. A safe and nicely arranged transfer from Airport to Kuala Lumpur City and Kuala Lumpur City to Airport with optional Free Putrajaya tour.
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts with a warm welcome at the International Airport of Kuala lumpur and then continues onto the beautiful and picturesque city. Any of the tour locations and visiting spots can be customized according to your wishes and time schedule.
You will stop at the one of the most iconic sights Malaysia has to offer – the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers. Take unforgettable photos of Kuala Lumpur skylines while standing on top of the famous Sky Bridge, which floats at the height of 452 meters above the ground.
The second most desired attraction in Kuala Lumpur is the Batu Caves. Dedicated to Lord Murugan, this Hindu shrine holds a magnificent 47-meter statue erected in his honor. 272 stairs lead to the massive Temple Cave with a spectacular 100-meter high ceiling. The cave is filled with statues of Hindu gods and intricate paintings illuminated by the holes in the rock of the ceiling.
It is also possible to visit the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and Visitor Center where one can delve into the process of pewter manufacturing and learn about its properties, while enjoying the fascinating pewter museum located on the premises of the factory.
The picturesque Lake Gardens present a splendid opportunity to take photos in the depth of its green valleys and in front of prominent sightseeing spots, such as the National Monument. It is one of the biggest symbols of Malaysian struggle during the WWII, which commemorates all the lives lost in the battle.
The Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, built in a pleasant Moorish style, is reminiscent of a fairytale castle with all its colonnades, arches, and beautiful spacious verandas. This building is a favorite sightseeing spot, as it creates countless opportunities to take wonderful photos.
Another not-to-miss sightseeing spot is the Chinese Thean Hou Temple, built in the classic style of Mainland China. Being one of the oldest and greatest temples in Southeast Asia, this landmark attracts millions of tourists from across the globe each year.
If you are more into shopping than sightseeing, you can easily omit any of these places and go for a fascinating journey into the depths of Central Market, Chinatown or Little India.
Inclusions for Transit Trip With Customize Full Day City Tour And 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- 6-/8-Hour customized tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers observation desk tickets
- English-speaking driver / guide
Exclusions for Transit Trip With Customize Full Day City Tour And 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.