Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park & Museum Tour With Lunch
OverviewDiscover the 8 hours Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park & Museum Tour begin with Perdana Botanical Park, Deer Park, Orchid Garden, Hibiscus Garden, Bird Park, Butterfly Park, Islamic Art Museum, Muzium Negara, Royal Malaysian Police Museum and Tugu Negara (National Monument). During lunch time we will bring you for have an Malaysian lunch at Indian, Malay or Chinese Restaurant.
Know More about this tour
9.30am meet and greet our friendly driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your tour and You will be picked-up from your hotel and take a tour through the Kuala Lumpur city.
Tun Abdul Razak Heritage Park:
This lush green park was originally built in the 1880 making it the oldest public recreational park in KL. It sits on a sprawling 101 hectare of land right in the heart of the city, offering a calm serenity of greenery and an escape from the bustling city.
Perdana Botanical Gardens:
Perdana Botanical Gardens, better known by its old name "Lake Gardens", is the oldest and most popular park in Kuala Lumpur. It lies just on the edge of the city and used to be where the British elite built their fine homes in colonial times.
Today, its landscaped hills and beautiful trails provide an escape for city dwellers out for a jog or some early morning t'ai chi. Its main attraction is the lake surrounded by lush greenery in a 92ha. (227 acres) parkland that provides a refreshing ambience.
Roam through the aviaries at the Bird Park, Butterfly Park take a stroll through the beautiful Deer Park and Orchid Garden.
Islamic Arts Museum:
Interest in the Islamic arts has grown tremendously in recent years. Reflecting this awareness, in December 1998 Malaysia became home to Southeast Asias largest museum of Islamic art. The building occupies 30,000 sq.m. The Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia houses more than seven thousand artefacts, as well as an exceptional library of Islamic art books.
The National Museum:
The National Museum is the driver of museum activities in Malaysia and has been instrumental in the restoration and preservations of the nations heritage. Its construction, which represents the national identity, was the climax in the history of the establishment of the earlier museums such as the Taiping Museum, Perak (1883), Sarawak Museum (1888), and Selangor Museum (1889).
The Royal Malaysian Police Museum:
The Royal Malaysian Police Museum contains a fascinating collection of artefacts and exhibits detailing the role and history of the RMP from its inception up to the present day.
Tugu Negara (National Monument):
The National Monument was built to recognise and honour those who gave up their lives in the cause for peace and freedom, particularly during the nation's struggle against the threat of communism. Within the National Monument grounds is one of the world's largest free-standing bronze sculptures. It was sculpted in 1966 by Felix de Weldon, who was also the creator of the famous Iwo Jima monument in Washington DC.
During Lunch time we will bring you for Malaysian Lunch.
End of Tour Drop Back to Hotel.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park & Museum Tour With Lunch
- Transport by Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- English speaking Guide
- Set Lunch
- Entrance Fees to: (Bird Park, Butterfly Park, Deer Park, Orchid Garden, Hibiscus Garden, Islamic Arts Museum, National Museum)
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Garden, Park & Museum Tour With Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, cap and camera
Butterfly park Tripods are not allowed in the park, Video camera RM 5 direct need to pay
Royal police Museum closed on Mondays & Fridays the museum is closed between 12.30pm - 2.30pm for Friday prayers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India
- Best of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum and National Monument
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur