Kuala Lumpur Half Day Highlighted Private City Tour With Local Guide
OverviewThis 3.5-hour highlighted city tour of Kuala lumpur gives you the opportunity to see the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysian capital with private driver and local guide. Visitthe Petronas Twin Towers, Kings Palace, Merdeka (Independence) Square, theNational Mosque, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, and more. Round-trip hotel transport isincluded, but admission fees are your own expense.
Know More about this tourMeet and greet with your private and local guide at 09.30 in the morning at the hotel lobby. After pickup from the hotel, travel by air-conditioned minivanto the first stop on your half-day highlighted city tour:Merdeka Square. Also calledIndependence Square, this symbol of Malaysian independence isone of the most picturesque squares in the world. Admire both traditional and modern architectural masterpieces before moving on to theKings Palace.
Known as Istana Negara, this residence of the King of Malaysia doesn't allow visitor access inside the building, but you can take photos of the exterioralong with the changing of the guards, which occurs hourly.
The Petronas Twin Towers are an ideal place for photo ops; if you choose to purchase a ticket to the Observation Deck and Skybridge, gaze atthe city skyline and capture unforgettable moments on camera.
Contrast your visit to these glass and steel marvels with theNational Mosque (Masjid Negara), located in the heart of the city amid lush green gardens. Built in 1965, it is one of the most elegant buildings in KL and features a spectacular main dome covered in green and blue tiles, along with48 smaller domes spread across the Mecca-inspired courtyard.
Next up isthe Chinese Thean Hou Temple. Learn about the synergy of influencessuch asBuddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism that convergeto form an unforgettable architectural ensemble. Checkout outnumerous statues of animals from astrology and impressive statues of the Goddess of Mercy and the Goddess of the Waterfront.
Stop by the tranquilLake Gardens, the National Museum home to collections of ancient and modern art pieces, weapons, and traditional costumes andthe exquisite faade of the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station with its fairytale-like towers and mix of Eastern and Western architectural styles.
Finish at the National Monument (Tugu Negara), a bronze tribute tothe lives that were lost in the fight for Malaysian independence, designed by American architect Felix de Weldon.
At the end of the tour youll be taken back tothe hotel around 0100 pm.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Half Day Highlighted Private City Tour With Local Guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Half Day Highlighted Private City Tour With Local Guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Free Hotel pick up & drop off only 0.5 KM within Kuala Lumpur city area.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Private Kuala Lumpur City Tour & Batu Caves with KL City Gallery Ticket
- Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty One Way SIC Transfer
- 1 Day Private Vehicle With Driver -Explore Malaysia By Your Own Plans
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer Taxi & Van Service