OverviewJoin us on a spectacular walk through the historic heart of Kuala Lumpur!
For anyone who wants to understand the many facets that make up Malaysia today, start with a stroll through Kuala Lumpur's oldest neighborhood. As you discover the heritage sites of the city, a tin mining settlement that has grown into a thriving metropolis, you'll also hear stories of what brought Chinese and Indian immigrants, the trades they practiced and their traditions and beliefs, many of which endure today. Sample a variety of authentic foods and see where different communities worship. Eat with locals, experience the places they live and pray and fall in love with a city and a people!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour walking tourÂ begins in the morningÂ at the Central Market Annexe where you'll meet your guide and small group. Follow on footÂ through Central Market (Pasar Seni) and browse the stalls of the covered flea market along theÂ Kasturi Walk.Â
HearÂ tales of the first Chinese and Indian immigrants in Kuala Lumpur with a visit to Chinatown, and be inspired by the Sin Sze Si Ya and Sri Mahamariamman temples.
Along the way, you'll sample authentic eats and discover the diversity of Malay foods while learning about an array of cultural traditionsÂ â ideal forÂ anyone who considers themselves foodies or culture buffs.Â
The 4-hour tour concludesÂ near the Masjid Jamek LRT station where your guide can point you in the direction of your hotel.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Heritage Walk
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tastings
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Heritage Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 11 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.