OverviewKuala Lumpur is more than a bustling metropolis its full of natural beauty and wildlife, and on this nature tour, your expert guide will take you past the busy city streets to three natural sanctuaries. Visit the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden, the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park and the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park to discover the splendor of Malaysia's nature and wildlife.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
You’ll be picked up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel in the morning by your friendly and knowledgeable guide and taken past the city’s busy streets to three natural sanctuaries, starting at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden.
Tour the garden to see 3,000 species of orchids, 800 of which are native to Malaysia. This huge collection includes hybrid and exotic species of flowering plants and colorful blooms that thrive abundantly in this 2.5-acre (1-hectare) floral paradise. You’ll be awed as you explore the garden and feast your eyes on these vibrant creations.
Next, head to the beautiful and lush Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, comprised of more than 15,000 plants to give it the look and feel of a real rainforest. See nearly 6,000 inhabitants of more than 120 species of butterflies, and at at the nursery, learn about the life cycle and mating habits of these graceful insects. Don't miss the museum, where you'll gain an even deeper insight into these creatures.
Finally, visit the largest enclosed aviary in Southeast Asia, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, which lies on a sprawling 8 acres (3 hectares) of verdant valley terrain. Here, you’ll see more than 5,000 native and exotic birds. Spot and identify the many types of these feathered beauties with the help of your guide.
After your amazing nature experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Nature Tour: Orchid Garden, Butterfly Park And Bird Park
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Nature Tour: Orchid Garden, Butterfly Park And Bird Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Greater Kuala Lumpur: Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
Once booked, You must reconfirm directly with the supplier at least 24 Hour(s) prior to your tour/activity date. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact the tour operator prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.