Take a unique journey of self-discovery through the jungle, visiting majestic waterfalls, picturesque rivers and wondrous hot springs, all while learning about the diverse spiritual traditions of Malaysia.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Start off the day with a traditional Indian breakfast and a visit to a Buddhist temple, in preparation for a full day of fun, excitement and learning. The real adventure begins with a trek through the rain-forest, learning about the abundant flora and fauna of Malaysia, as well as the ancient Chinese naturalist philosophy of Tao.
After crossing the five rivers and arriving at the magnificent Sungai Chiling waterfalls it is time to relax while marveling at the beauty of this natural wonder (Tour will visit nearby areas of equal interest as waterfall is closed until further notice for safety regulation checks by the local council). After resting at the waterfall, continue your journey through the jungle to the hot springs. Here you can learn to harness the power of your mind by submerging yourself in a 45C hot-spring pool. Through ancient techniques of mental training, you can experience the power of mind over body and challenge yourself to become the master of your own destiny.
This tour offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich spiritual traditions of Asia, while communing with nature and learning its secrets. Not only will you learn about Buddhist, Taoist and Hindu spirituality, you will also learn about the guides own philosophy of religious tolerance.
Inclusions for Kuala Lumpur Rainforest And Self-Discovery Experiential Tour
- Breakfast and lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Kuala Lumpur Rainforest And Self-Discovery Experiential Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Sungai Chiling waterfall is currently closed until further notice by local council request for safety regulation checks.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.