Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna And Imperial Treasury Of Vienna
OverviewEnjoy visits to two major museums in Vienna with this museum multi-pass. See the magnificent Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and the fabulous Imperial Treasury of Vienna and discover the Imperial Collections of the Habsburgs and Viennas premier sights.
- All entrance fees included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourVisit Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and admire the worlds most important collection of paintings by Pieter Bruegel the elder as well as imperial masterpieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Velzquez, Titian and Durer.
Also visit Kunstkammer Vienna, which is another museum located within Kunsthistorisches Museum. See the museum's 20 galleries and let them invite you on a journey to experience a world of beauty and wit, curiosities and wonder. See magnificent works of art collected by the emperors and archdukes of Habsburg, telling stories of their creators, collectors and rulers.
You can further admire superb instruments played by famous musicians and composers as well as sumptuous armor and arms documenting centuries of European history at Neue Burg, which is the former imperial winter palace and is also located within Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna.
Your ticket also allows you access to the Imperial Treasury of Vienna as well as the House of Habsburg located within the Imperial Treasury. Discover the fabulous treasures of the House of Habsburg, which is not only home to sparking jewels and the largest cut emerald in the world but also houses the Austrian imperial crown, the magnificent German imperial crown and the insignia of the Holy Roman Empire.
Inclusions for Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna And Imperial Treasury Of Vienna
- Admission ticket to Kunsthistorisches Museum and Imperial Treasury of Vienna
Exclusions for Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna And Imperial Treasury Of Vienna
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Kunsthistorisches Museum opening hours:
June-August daily 10am-6pm, Thursdays 10am-9pm
Sept-May: Tuesday-Sunday 10am-6pm, Thursdays 10am to 9pm
Imperial Treasury Vienna opening hours:
Daily (except Tuesdays) 9am-5.30pm
Adult pricing applies to all travelers; children under the age of 19 years are free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Concert
- Vienna Walking Tour: In the Footsteps of 'The Third Man'
- Family Vienna Combo: Vienna Card, Schonbrunn Zoo, Prater Ferris Wheel and Madame Tussauds
- Vienna Railway Station Private Departure Transfer
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Christmas Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Imperial Grand Tour: Vienna City and Wienerwald