Join a full day tour to Kuranda, in World Heritage-listed rainforest. Experience the award-winning rainforestation Army Duck Rainforest Tour with an experienced tour guide. You'll travel to Kuranda by Kuranda Scenic Railway and return by Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourStart your day with a journey on the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway, journeying up the mountain to the village of Kuranda. The historic railroad rises from sea level to 328 meters and passes through ancient rainforest, providing you with incredible views of Cairns and the coast. Look out for waterfalls, and enjoy the stop at the breathtaking Barron Gorge.
Enjoy a visit to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, where you can take a tour on a historic World War II Army Duck over land and through water. The friendly and informative Duck Captains will identify and explain the flora and fauna of some of the worlds oldest rainforest.
You will finish your day with a return to Cairns on the scenic Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, travelling in comfortable 6-person gondolas just metres above the rainforest canopy. The cableway spans 7.5 kilometers passing over the rainforest and Barron River as it makes its way down to Cairns. Enjoy two rest stops offering the opportunity to explore the rainforest at ground level, as well as views over the Barron Falls and the famed Red Peak Station, before arriving in Cairns.
Inclusions for Kuranda Day Trip From Cairns By Scenic Railway And Skyrail Including Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Kuranda Day Trip From Cairns By Scenic Railway And Skyrail Including Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight And Green Island Day Trip From Cairns
- Cairns Sunset Cruise And Optional Dinner
- Tjapukai Indigenous Culture Experience And Palm Cove Day Trip From Cairns
- Herberton Historical Village Day Trip From Cairns Including Kuranda And Barron Falls
- Cairns To Sydney Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Small-Group Afternoon Cairns City Tour With Dinner Cruise
- Behana Gorge Waterfalls Canyoning Tour From Cairns
- Cairns Shore Excursion: Barron Gorge National Park And Kuranda National Park Waterfall And Rainforest Small-Goup Tour
- Private Day Tour From Cairns Including Daintree Rainforest National Park, Cape Tribulation And Mossman Gorge